Welcome to Runescape Ironman

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zerk

Next Event: Infected Clan Wars

234 posts in this topic

Click here to view Event and Skill of the Week Information on our subreddit - IronScape!

We will be on our Discord server for the event!

LnDg3s5.png Follow us on Twitch for event content!
App-Twitter-icon.pngFollow @IronmanCC to keep up to date with the community!

-The Event Team

HC Iron Age, M1nho, Mijuzo, Rusted Away, Star Scribe

VW0Dzqc.png

Wavey, Aislen, Mijuzo and 10 others like this

Won't be able to make it to this one but sounds fun! Perhaps we could repeat this event later on down the road?

Very unlikely. There are many more events yet to come.

Im srry Zerk' date=' but i cant come to event becase im a skiller and cant go canifies  :-\

[/quote']

Me neither, so I'm coming on my main account!

I don't think I will be able to attend due to timezone differences. It would be great if you could post different times instead of just one for convenience. :)

I don't think I will be able to attend due to timezone differences. It would be great if you could post different times instead of just one for convenience. :)

We could have a time Poll aswell, however I think around 4-6PM Est, most people are in the clan chats.

But you're right, events in different timezones would be fair

Here we go Ladies and Gentleman!! :D

Get ready for the big event!! Bring all your friends & enemies :) See you there!

Lol. Mr Vrhovec will show us how to be as agile as him. He will be the leader leading us in this event. :P

Get ready for the big event!! Bring all your friends & enemies :) See you there!

Lol. Mr Vrhovec will show us how to be as agile as him. He will be the leader leading us in this event. :P

:D

Don't act like you don't have 1 million Agility XP ;)

:D
Don't act like you don't have 1 million Agility XP ;)

Lol that is Jebrim's goal, not mine. Anyways, the event time is still the same as usual which is very late for me.  :(

Have fun guys while getting seeds for farming from Master Farmer! :)

check the event pics... this escalated completely lmao. we ended up in the wilderness

Have fun guys while getting seeds for farming from Master Farmer! :)

check the event pics... this escalated completely lmao. we ended up in the wilderness

Haha yeah I saw. I managed to attend my 1st clan event lol which I stayed up till late midnight. :P