Welcome to Runescape Ironman

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zerk

Donators Thread

48 posts in this topic

Even though I may be late. Donated for the continuous support on the forums ^.^ and the updated ones are looking great!

Edit: And ofc because that gold name looks hawt!

Edited by Lacking Exp
Fair Luck and Zerk like this

Anything we receive will solely be used for forum projects and maintenance of the forums, which is costly (due to increasing traffic and a professional license). So yeah you'd definitely contribute to the sustainability of the clan!

Anything we receive will solely be used for forum projects and maintenance of the forums, which is costly (due to increasing traffic and a professional license). So yeah you'd definitely contribute to the sustainability of the clan!

Donated 15 euro. :) 

Zerk and Fair Luck like this

Someone donated 20 AUD today, but forgot to add a note with his forum name!

We can't reward you with the donator benefits if we don't know your rsn / forum name ;)

Whoever you are, I sent you an e-mail!

Someone donated 20 AUD today, but forgot to add a note with his forum name!

We can't reward you with the donator benefits if we don't know your rsn / forum name ;)

Whoever you are, I sent you an e-mail!

buy bonds with it for sotw?

buy bonds with it for sotw?

Our balance was zero before this, so we'd rather save this for future forum maintenance, or potential new plug-ins. Someone suggested a twitch plug in for ironman streamers.

Aislen and iBiscuit like this

Hey Zerk,

Since you have ongoing costs could you post when you need to pay renewal fee's or whatever and how much you need for current costs/goal?

I like what your doing here and can donate on a regular basis. 

FYI We recently bought a bond with the donation money for "Ironman CC" to purchase membership, so we can have an expanded friend/ignore list (as it was full)

Stepping up our Game

Somebody recently suggested to update our forum software, as we're were using a free template with limited options and several unfixable bugs. We've looked into it and have decided to do something about this! So far, the donations have solely been spent on the webhost and domain name to keep the forums online.

Invision Power Board (IPB) is a top of the range

and most commercially used forum software .

It's arguably the most advanced and stable forum

software on the market.

Here's a list with a few IPB features to give you an idea: 

- Smoother User Experience

- Forum Chat Box

- Possiblity for Upvote threads!

- Easily Customisable

- Increased Security

- Spam and Phishing protection

- Language Packs for users

- Social network intergration

- Content tagging for easy searches

- Advanced forum search

- Will work on mobile phones very well

- Lots of other stuff we have not even thought of yet

There is much more yet to come! Other than the continuous costs to maintain the domain and webhosting, there's lots of plug-ins that can be (and have been) bought for further forum upgrades.

Forum Cost Management 

We are now using IPB, the licence costs $175. Fortunately, the donators have completely covered this investment!

In addition,  we're paying ~ $115/year  to maintain our beloved forums: 

~ $50 for the IPB services

~ $50 for the webhost

~ $15 for the website domain

If you wish to contribute and support, feel free to donate. Make sure you include your RSN and Forum name to the notes!

Even though we really can't thank you enough for your support, you will receive Donators Status on

TeamSpeak  & Forums! ($15+ donators receive a glowing name)

Donators icon:

mXDDsMt.png

Donators List:

- $100,00 by SOLAlRE

$30,00 by Shield 

- $25,00 by That Abe Guy

- $25,00 by Fred Sheeran

- $22,67 by Cadan

$20,00 by Tale of iRon

- $16,82 by Biscuit

- $16,82 by El Mutun

- $16,82 by Lacking Exp

- $15,00 by AislenNoBank

- $15,00 by ramsesthecat

- $15,00 by Battle Ground (requested no icon)

- $15,00 by Iron Haunter

- $15,00 by Gandalf (+ 1 Bond)

- $15,00 by 1st Order

- $15,00 by Mijuzo

- $11,40 by Bloxy

$11,35 by Zerk

$11,35 by Chef

- $10,00 by 00Z

- $10,00 by Pimienta

- $10,00 by Sir DejaVu

- $10,00 by iOldFarticus

- $7,25   by Bilbo

- $5,00   by (remaining anonymous)

$5,00   by Vast Fam

$5,00   by Philosophia

- $5,00   by Togetic

(if you have donated but you are not on this list, or have received your rank, just contact any admin or leave a reply to this topic)

DvMbYH5.png

where is this notes section as i have recently made a donation of 15$ i can provide all details to prove it was me who donated but when i clicked pay there was no notes section for me to privide my imformation , any help is very appreacted 

Fair Luck and Zerk like this

where is this notes section as i have recently made a donation of 15$ i can provide all details to prove it was me who donated but when i clicked pay there was no notes section for me to privide my imformation , any help is very appreacted 

I got you :) Edited it.

Thanks again!

Just sent in two that I (think) both went through. My paypal glitched out hardcore on the submission but it appears to have worked.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for your generous donation brit, it will definitely help the clan going for a while! 

We may at times also purchase membership for clan purposes, to fully utilize the friendslist and ignore list on cc accounts (ironman cc, ironmancc, ultimate cc)

Just so everyone are aware :)

So far we haven't done it much, due to bond donations.