Welcome to Runescape Ironman

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Star Scribe

[OPEN] Event Staff Applications

11 posts in this topic

We are opening applications for all those that want to be a part of our team.

We have A LOT of ideas and things we want to start implementing for events - and we need help!

We're looking for fun and friendly community members that enjoy events and want to help create better event content. We would love to take EVERYONE - but we can only take a few at a time.*

Fill out the entire application and allow up to one week from the date of your application for a response.

"Star Scribe" will contact you via private message on the forums. If you have not received a reply after one week,        click here to send a (forum)message to Star Scribe.

Click here to apply.*

*Because schedules change and things come up, we will always take applications as long as the thread states [OPEN] in the title.
*This is not to apply for moderator - Event Staff is a new and unique group.

-The Event Team

VW0Dzqc.png

Hopefully you guys add some great members :)

We're hoping those great members apply! We're starting to flirt with them - like Naz said..

Will be nice to recruit some fresh meat

questioning my self if i should join  :rolleyes:  -_-  :wub:

The event staff is all part of fun and is never meant to become a drag, if it does we encourage the team to speak about it or let the person take leave if they wish - feel free to apply and if it doesn't fit then no worries :)

god of irons likes this

The event staff is all part of fun and is never meant to become a drag, if it does we encourage the team to speak about it or let the person take leave if they wish - feel free to apply and if it doesn't fit then no worries :)

the one thing thats keeping me away is the 500 cm long, 50 page boxes to fill in :D 

the one thing thats keeping me away is the 500 cm long, 50 page boxes to fill in :D

Fair but most of the questions are one word to a few at max which is info the event team needs to know (forum/ingame name, timezone, availabilty, etc)

The others were questions that some suggested to get to know a little about someone if they didn't already, and similar to the Ult CC mod apps. Doesn't have to be anything long but we left room for a sentence or two.

If you can't be bothered for the effort of that, then we don't know that you'd be able to be at events/helping work on ideas etc

Fair but most of the questions are one word to a few at max which is info the event team needs to know (forum/ingame name, timezone, availabilty, etc)

The others were questions that some suggested to get to know a little about someone if they didn't already, and similar to the Ult CC mod apps. Doesn't have to be anything long but we left room for a sentence or two.

If you can't be bothered for the effort of that, then we don't know that you'd be able to be at events/helping work on ideas etc

I was Jking, i'm currently bussy with work, but i might have a bit of spare time with in 2 weeks so yea. 

I will fill in the page today