Welcome to Runescape Ironman

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Iron Age

Your Goals

98 posts in this topic

Got 98 Fishing last night. 1 more level to go! I will be getting 99 Fishing this weekend. Can't wait! :) Not sure the time yet though. Hope to see you guys there! :D

Right now my goal is just to get some level 70's and have fun.

Good Luck! You might want to consider doing quests to help you gain some levels/exp which also gives you access to new places/items. :)

Currently my goal is 99 mining' date=' than smithing ores and crafting the clay I get from nuggets. after that its time to alch what I make :)

[/quote']

Good Luck getting 99 Mining! =)

My goal is to achieve 99 Farming. I know it'll take a very long time and I'm not sure that I'll make it first' date=' but in my eyes it will still be one of the biggest achievements I've ever fufilled!  ;D

[/quote']

So yeahhh a little update on this

My abscense last week caused me to drop ALOT of rank and I feel like I've missed the boat on 99 Farming. My plan has also not really...well...gone to plan, so I'm deciding to drop this goal. Big apologies to all because I know people were behind me on this one, but I've just decided to train whatever skills I feel like now and have fun :)

Goal: Maxed Pure - Now I know alot of you might think being a Pure on a ironman is pointless but i honestly dont think so i thinks its a real challenge to be a ironman at 1 def and to make all of your supplies and quests at 1 def and its really fun tbh, also I'm more of a honor Pker so I don't care about loots and anyways ill still be able to get emblems so atleast i still be making money aha but yeah i really want to be a maxed Ironman Pure so wish me all the luck in the world !

Skills ATM: 38 Attack, 33 Strength, 1 Def, 41 Range, 31 Prayer, 56 Magic, 1 Runecrafting, 5 Construction, 46 Hitpoints, 35 Agility, 10 Herblore, 53 Thieving, 46 Crafting, 37 Fletching, 21 Slayer, 9 Hunter, 57 Mining, 43 Smithing, 46 Fishing, 47 Cooking, 50 Firemaking, 50 Woodcutting, and 14 Farming along with 50 Quest Points

Goal: Maxed Pure - Now I know alot of you might think being a Pure on a ironman is pointless but i honestly dont think so i thinks its a real challenge to be a ironman at 1 def and to make all of your supplies and quests at 1 def and its really fun tbh' date=' also I'm more of a honor Pker so I don't care about loots and anyways ill still be able to get emblems so atleast i still be making money aha but yeah i really want to be a maxed Ironman Pure so wish me all the luck in the world !

Skills ATM: 38 Attack, 33 Strength, 1 Def, 41 Range, 31 Prayer, 56 Magic, 1 Runecrafting, 5 Construction, 46 Hitpoints, 35 Agility, 10 Herblore, 53 Thieving, 46 Crafting, 37 Fletching, 21 Slayer, 9 Hunter, 57 Mining, 43 Smithing, 46 Fishing, 47 Cooking, 50 Firemaking, 50 Woodcutting, and 14 Farming along with 50 Quest Points

[/quote']

Good luck! It doesn't matter what people say, it is still an achievement as long as you enjoy what you do. :)

first i want to get 99 fishing since im pretty close

Maybe 99 theiving or hunter

get str up to 80 > get 40 cb finish off 99 str @pc

Good luck my friend! :)

As high as i can climb in the rankings, even tho i started a month late.

Short term: Best gear for slayer possible (fury, fire cape, zerker ring i, torso etc)

Long term: 99 slayer and 70+ all stats

As high as i can climb in the rankings' date=' even tho i started a month late.

Short term: Best gear for slayer possible (fury, fire cape, zerker ring i, torso etc)

[/quote']

Good luck with your goals! :)

As high as i can climb in the rankings' date=' even tho i started a month late.

[/quote']

Good luck with your goals! :)

Thanks :) Going well so far. Achieved torso yesterday and almost have barrows gloves atm. 66 combat :)

• Quest Cape - Achieved!
  • Overall 70s
  • 87 Slayer
  • Long term - Completing all achievement diaries

Grats on the quest cape :)

Currently working on slayer' date=' still going strong!  ;D

[/quote']